27.10.15

Why I Shouldn't Be Blogging

Something hit me this past week.
I should not be doing this whole "blogging" thing. Why?
Well, it's simple. I haven't written a knitting book, so I can't teach you how to.
I can most certainly take you along on my journey, and I plan on doing so. Over the past month or so I've fallen into a rhythm of posting a "how to" on Tuesday and my weekly goal recaps on Friday. I'm going to mash those two together and post once every Friday with two things:
1) My week's progress & weekly goal
2) Anything major I learned throughout the week that I feel would be valuable to you guys.

I think this makes a bunch more sense and I can't wait to provide value to you all by simply teaching what I know. It will also give me more time to work on my youtube channel, write for the book I will eventually publish, and perhaps even start an Instagram!

Another major thing: I may be changing the title of my blog to reflect the new path I'm on. I've shifted from a focus on writing a book to simply building my knitting career (including a book, youtube, pattern designing, etc).

I hope you guys understand. And if you're no longer interested, no worries! I wish you all the best in your book writing endeavors.

See you all Friday,
Grace